Or take a tour of our new office
“Did we help someone grow their business today?” is painted on our office wall accompanied by handwritten success stories from satisfied customers. It’s the motivation that brings our 26 employees into the office every day. “Big Picture” – we sell money. We provide equipment financing that helps businesses acquire the equipment needed to grow; the programs we offer also help equipment providers sell more effectively to their customers. We partner with thousands of distributors and vendors across the country to provide custom financing solutions that benefit both seller and customer. In short, we take GREAT PRIDE helping businesses become successful.
Sales – Business Development Specialist
What You will do
You will work in our new, state of the art office in Burlington, VT calling upon existing customers and vendors across the USA. Your objective is to develop funding programs that assist vendors to increase their equipment sales by 25% more each month. Our sales team handles all application origination and works with our underwriting department to provide same day approvals leading to the funding of the required equipment.
You should apply because
- You feel your current compensation package lacks your potential income capabilities.
- You want a career with a team oriented group that is truly ENERGIZED.
- You want to be with a growth company that is positioned with all the technology tools to drive success.
- It is time for unlimited income potential with no ceiling on commission earnings.
- You pride yourself on strong prospecting and customer relationship skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Marketing.
- Active listening skills, relationship building, goal oriented, self-motivated, persistence.
- Resilience and ability to use your phone skills to set phone appointments and build relationships.
- 3+ successful years of business sales and prospecting activity is a significant plus.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus.
With no ceiling on our sales reps’ income, compensation consists of salary, commission, quarterly bonuses, year-end bonuses and a complete benefit package. To help kick-start your career we provide warm leads and classroom training by our team of professionals.
Please email your resume to:
Rick Royer, VP of Sales & Marketing
Direct Phone: 802-860-3575
Funding & Documentation Support Specialist
What You will do
The purpose of the position within the Documentation Team is to:
- free up time for the sales team to solicit more business
- manage vendor account relationships, and
- relieve bottlenecks at funding due to incomplete packages.
By performing the above function, the NSL funding and accounting team should work more efficiently by receiving
funding packages READY TO FUND.
The Funding and Documentation Support specialist position is a function of the Docs team and reports directly to
the Docs Team Manager. Their function is to take control of all deals once docs are back to NSL and work with the
customer, vendor and NSL sales-person to move deals from “docs in” to “funded”. They are responsible to assure that
only deals that have all credit and documentation requirements met make it to the funding department processing.
Support the sales team by:
- Take control of all transactions once the signed documents are returned by the customer
- Confirm that all required documents are included and are executed properly
- Match the documents to the credit approval to assure all credit requirements are met
- Provide a list of ALL missing documents or improperly executed documents including properly formatted
invoices, vendor payment info, and communicate with the sales rep to decide who is responsible for which piece
- Track all the requested missing items, and follow-up promptly & regularly
- Confirm that the doc package is complete in all respects before sending to funding
- Data entry skills – excellent computer knowledge, office, excel, pdf
- Excellent phone manners & customer service skills
- Positive attitude & aggressive personality to get results and to get deals to Funding Department
We pay a base pay plus performance incentives. Compensation consists of salary, year-end bonuses and a tremendous
benefits package. Starting salary is commensurate with pay history and experience.
About North Star Leasing
For over 40 years, North Star Leasing has focused exclusively on helping businesses grow by providing fast equipment financing to Businesses. While our market is nationwide, we are the largest direct funder leasing company in Vermont. We’ve had year over year 50% growth and recently moved into a new high-tech facility with new phone systems, computers and software upgrades. Our success comes from working tirelessly on behalf of our vendor partnerships and our customers delivering a high level of customer satisfaction. If you would like to work with the BEST equipment financing team in VT, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your resume to:
Rebecca Chandler, Chief Operating Officer
Direct Phone: 802-860-3573