Or take a tour of our new office
“Did we help someone grow their business today?” is painted on our office wall accompanied by handwritten success stories from satisfied customers. It’s the motivation that brings our 26 employees into the office every day. “Big Picture” – we sell money. We provide equipment financing that helps businesses acquire the equipment needed to grow; the programs we offer also help equipment providers sell more effectively to their customers. We partner with thousands of distributors and vendors across the country to provide custom financing solutions that benefit both seller and customer. In short, we take GREAT PRIDE helping businesses become successful.
- Sales – Business Development Specialist
- Accounting – Junior Accountant
Sales – Business Development Specialist
What You will do
You will work in our new, state of the art office in Burlington, VT calling upon existing customers and vendors across the USA. Your objective is to develop funding programs that assist vendors to increase their equipment sales by 25% more each month. Our sales team handles all application origination and works with our underwriting department to provide same day approvals leading to the funding of the required equipment.
You should apply because
- You feel your current compensation package lacks your potential income capabilities.
- You want a career with a team oriented group that is truly ENERGIZED.
- You want to be with a growth company that is positioned with all the technology tools to drive success.
- It is time for unlimited income potential with no ceiling on commission earnings.
- You pride yourself on strong prospecting and customer relationship skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Marketing.
- Active listening skills, relationship building, goal oriented, self-motivated, persistence.
- Resilience and ability to use your phone skills to set phone appointments and build relationships.
- 3+ successful years of business sales and prospecting activity is a significant plus.
- Experience with CRM software is a plus.
With no ceiling on our sales reps’ income, compensation consists of salary, commission, quarterly bonuses, year-end bonuses and a complete benefit package. We expect our 1st year sales reps to earn north of $65,000 and $80,000 to over $100,000 as a tenured rep. To help kick-start your career we provide warm leads and classroom training by our team of professionals.
About North Star Leasing
For 40 years, North Star Leasing has focused exclusively on helping businesses grow by providing fast equipment financing to Businesses. While our market is nationwide, we are the largest direct funder leasing company in Vermont. We’ve had year over year 50% growth and recently moved into a new high-tech facility with new phone systems, computers and software upgrades. Our success comes from working tirelessly on behalf of our vendor partnerships and our customers delivering a high level of customer satisfaction. If you would like to work with the BEST equipment financing team in VT, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your resume to:
Rick Royer, VP of Sales & Marketing
Direct Phone: 802-860-3575
Accounting – Junior Accountant
As a member of the Funding & Accounting team, you will be involved in the daily activities of administering the lease transactions which the company funds.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Administration of lease transactions in InfoLease, the software used to account for the leases. This includes booking new leases, applying customer’s initial and ongoing payments and disposing of leases when they are paid-off.
- Assisting the payment and collections team with processing credit card payments, processing one-time payments and administering customer information in InfoLease.
- Filing UCCs for new leases, maintaining UCCs and terminating UCCs upon leases being paid in full.
- Coordinating insurance charges with the third party insurance provider.
- Accumulating, reporting & paying sales & use tax and property tax, as needed. Working with third party agency to outsource these tasks.
Education, experience & skills required:
- College graduate or equivalent
- Accounting degree or experience preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Candidates should be detail oriented, able to grasp new concepts and ideas quickly, computer savvy individuals with enthusiasm for joining a fast paced team.
Compensation will be based on the experience and skillset you bring to the job. Benefits include a generous company contribution to health and dental insurance, retirement contribution after one year, paid holiday, vacation and sick days.
Please email your resume to:
Rebecca Chandler, Chief Operating Officer
Direct Phone: 802-860-3573