work∙ing cap∙i∙tal (‘wɘrkiNG kapɘdl)
Working Capital Financing gives you the ability to cover a multitude of business costs in the form a short-term, financed loan. Whether its for operational needs to help grow your business or it’s to bridge the gap of out-of-pocket expenses prior to payment for a project – either way, we’ve got you covered.
- Short-term, unsecured loan ranging from $10,000 – $250,000
- Repayment plans of daily, weekly and monthly are available
- Use only what you need; unused funds are available for 90 days
Line of Credit option is an unsecured credit line which allows you to draw funds on demand as your business needs it.
- Credit lines of $10,000 – $100,000 available for qualified applicants
- Monthly repayment plan
- Monitor account activity via secure online portal
Use these funds for business needs such as:
- Equipment repairs
- Inventory needs
- Expansion projects
- Marketing plans
- Covering the ‘Seasonality’ of your revenue stream
- ‘Stop Gap’ financing to cover materials, inventory or labor costs for a project or contract
- Complete application
- Same day approvals
- Get the funding you need wired to your bank
- Start growing your business
So, who benefits from Working Capital Financing? EVERY BUSINESS.