Why leasing makes sense
- Free up Working Capital: When you lease equipment, instead of exhausting cash accounts on fixed assets, you are free to use your capital for other income producing expenses. Leasing improves cash flow by enabling increased productivity while keeping your funds liquid. Unlike other forms of financing, leasing does not require a large down payment.
- Protect Your Line of Credit: Lease payments have no impact on your bank credit lines. Leasing does not show up as a liability on your balance sheet, thus preserving borrowing power for other business needs, such as inventory and payroll.
- Eliminate Obsolescence: Lease new up-to-date equipment and maintain a competitive edge.
- Gain Tax Advantages: As a business expense, lease payments may be 100% tax deductible as opposed to only depreciation and interest deductions for bank financed equipment, resulting in a full write-off over the term of the lease.
- Purchase today’s technology with tomorrow’s dollars.
- Lower Monthly Payments: Allow you to acquire additional equipment when you lease because lease payments may come out of several budget years.
Why financing with North Star Leasing makes sense
- Experience: With decades of experience, we’re more than a leasing and financing company; we’re your business partner.
- Competitive Rates: We offer some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
- Fast and Liberal Credit Decisions: We do not use off-the-shelf scoring systems that frequently eliminate potentially good applicants because of length of time in business, nature of business or even unproven credit background. All customers are judged on their merit. We respond to the applicant the same business day.
- Simple Documents: We’ve made it easy for you to complete a lease application. Our simple online short form contract is generally all that is required.
- No complicated terminology, no lengthy application forms.
- Never a pre-payment penalty.