When it comes to running a successful distillery, you need to have great ingredients, a great recipe and the right equipment. At North Star Leasing, we are strong supporters of the distilling industry and we understand the hard work and persistence that goes into distilling the perfect liquor. That’s why we offer distillery equipment financing options for several distillery equipment products. Contact us today for more information.
How can we help you kickstart your business?
According to the American Craft Spirits Association, craft spirits producers sold nearly 6 million cases in 2016 — up 15 percent from the year before. The industry was worth nearly $3 billion that year and grew by 25 percent in value from 2015. In 2017, the number of active craft distillers in the nation grew by 20.8 percent. The message is loud and clear: distilleries are gaining extreme popularity across the nation, much like breweries did about a decade ago.
If you are a distiller in today’s day and age, you’re investing in an industry that gains more and more followers each year. You should spend less time worrying about how you’re going to afford brand new distilling equipment and more time perfecting distillery recipes that can appeal to a large audience of people.
Whether you are looking for fermenters, stills, boilers, tanks or bottling equipment, at North Star Leasing, we have a distillery equipment financing program that is bound to fit your needs. We will gladly provide distillery equipment financing for leases between 13 to 60 months so you can find a monthly payment that is supported by your distillery’s budget.
Your Equipment Financing Options
When you choose to finance equipment through North Star Leasing, you have two options to choose from: used distillery equipment financing or new distillery equipment financing. Our team of professionals can help you determine the kind of distilling equipment that will fit within the confines of your budget. All we need from you is your preference of equipment and the exact kind of equipment you’ll need, and from there, we’ll provide the financing.
We’re a Top Rated Local® Business Equipment Leasing Company for a reason. Our staff has helped a variety of businesses across several different industries — including distilleries — across the nation with their equipment financing since 1979. Do you need help growing your distillery business while you’re on a budget? Contact us today and our staff can help you determine an estimated monthly payment for your distillery equipment needs.
So, what kind of equipment does your distillery need to increase production? Much of that is ultimately dependant on how new your distillery is, how big you want your distillery to become and how much you will need to produce for your average customer base.
There are three main situations when distillers might have issues with their equipment:
- When they first open their distillery.
- When they expand their operations.
- When they experiment with or add new menu items.
Whatever equipment you might need to either start or grow your business, we can help you find distillery equipment financing that works best for your situation. Our goal is to help businesses, big and small, thrive in today’s thriving distilling market.
If it’s a piece of necessary equipment for your distillery, chances are we’ll help you finance it. Below, we’ve listed some of the distilling equipment we’ve helped businesses finance throughout the years.
- Still boilers
- Still columns
- Steam boilers
- Brewers mash tuns
- Hot tanks
- Receiving tanks
- And more!
We will also assist with any distilling-related finance accessories, shipping and installation.
Many analysts say the distilling industry will be just as popular, if not more popular, than the brewing industry in about a decade. See how we helped our neighbor Zero Gravity Craft Brewery in Vermont meet the demands of their customers in the video below.
At North Star Leasing, we’ll gladly provide used distillery equipment financing to your business in addition to new equipment. You find the equipment you would like to purchase; we’ll provide the financing. Don’t think twice about finding equipment that’ll help your business thrive. For the distillery equipment you need, apply for financing with us.
At North Star Leasing, we know you have a choice when it comes to leasing, financing or purchasing your distillery equipment. Our distillery equipment financing process is easier than a traditional bank loan and cheaper than a credit card.
With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, our team is ready to help you take your distilling business to the next level. We offer many distillery equipment financing programs with terms ranging from 13 to 60 months. All financing is performed as a lease with a $1 purchase at the end of the term.
Would a more flexible payment schedule fit your business better? Inquire about our seasonal or annual repayment programs to tailor payments to your revenue cycles. Don’t tie up your cash in equipment — finance your next purchase and retain liquidity! Contact us today.
The Benefits Of Our Distillery Equipment Financing
So, why should you finance or lease your equipment through us rather than purchase it straight-out on your own? Here are a few of the benefits of choosing North Star Leasing.
- You won’t have to deal with any absurd down payments or associated banking fees. If you’re just starting out as a business, this can save you a lot of money upfront. We understand business owners need to nickel-and-dime their finances, which is why we strive to be an affordable option for equipment financing.
- You can finance equipment right as you need it. As soon as you realize you’re in need of a certain distilling equipment piece, you can simply tell us what you need and we’ll provide you with a distillery equipment financing estimate. You won’t have to worry about new loans through the bank or a way to find space on your credit cards.
- You have more flexibility than when you go through a bank. As we’ve mentioned before a few times, you have more flexibility when you choose us rather than your local or national bank. Our staff wants to help businesses, not hurt them, which is why we offer financing estimates for any of the distillery equipment you might need before you commit to any payments. Instead of punishing you for not making money immediately, we want to ensure we find a plan where you can comfortably make payments for your equipment.
- Your credit score can be less than stellar. We know that having an entrepreneurial mindset means taking risks to make the ideas in your head successful. Sometimes, that means your credit score isn’t exactly A+ material. When you choose North Star, we pull your FICO credit score and can usually find a home for business owners with scores above a 640, give or take. We can help you get the distillery equipment you need to start your success story today.
- Get tomorrow’s distilling equipment today. The distilling industry is booming, which means the technology for it is vastly changing. If you find your equipment is out-of-date, you can get modernized distillery equipment right as you need it when you choose North Star. You won’t have to worry about the hassle of immediately affording it, and you can stay competitive as a business.
The Personal Touch
Since we live in an increasingly impersonal world, one of our priorities at North Star Leasing is to minimize the feeling of personal detachment. When was the last time you called a business about your account and spoke with someone who remembered your name and your story? At North Star Leasing, we take pride in getting to know our customers, and more than that, we understand our customers’ needs and future goals.
Our employees average more than 15 years of experience, and they offer exceptional customer service 100 percent of the time. When you call, we’ll share our knowledge, advice and expertise to find a distillery equipment financing plan that makes sense. Whether you need to request an additional equipment lease or you need to work out payment terms, we will work tirelessly to provide educational and prompt answers to your questions.
Testimonials From Our Clients
Who better to hear from than the individuals who have utilized our services? Here are some comments we’ve received over the years from our valued clients.
“Woohoo! I just surpassed my sales goals for the year and couldn’t have done it without my laser that’s financed through you!”
— Denise O’Reilly, The Burnt Shop, Glastonbury, CT.
“We had a dream of bottling milk and thought we had the financials all figured out after years of planning until we hit a pretty major bump. If it had not been for the awesome people at North Star Leasing believing in our dream, we would not have been able to complete the project. Thank You!!”
— Ben Krahn, Royal Riverside Farm.
“Just would like to say thanks to each and everyone there at North Star Leasing who has made it very simple, quick and easy to add new equipment to my company. Hats Off to Mrs. Kit for always following up with calls or emails that I have Left her. Looking forward to our next deal together. Thanks again guys. North Star has really been there for me.”
— Darryl Rogers, Paid My Dues, Inc.
Check out our testimonials for more feedback.
Reach out to our staff at North Star today for any of your distillery equipment financing needs. Get a financing estimate for your distillery by calling us at (888) 868-1711 or by filling out our online application.
We provide flexible leasing options for new and used equipment with terms from 12 to 60 months. Get your fast, no obligation pre-approval today!
Business owners typically don’t know about all their distillery equipment financing options right off the bat — and that’s OK! Your job is to make great distilling recipes for the general public to enjoy, and our job is to make that process simpler by offering you affordable financing options for the equipment you need.
Here are a few of the questions we get asked frequently about our distillery equipment financing company and how we can benefit your distilling business:
Q: What exactly does distillery equipment financing entail?
A: When you finance your distillery equipment with us, we go over an estimated monthly payment it would cost you to pay off any equipment you might deem as necessary for your business. Since we’re not a bank, your financing terms are generally more flexible, and after you pay off your monthly financing plan with us, the equipment you’ve been financing is all yours!
Q: What does the leasing procedure look like?
A: Simplicity is key at North Star Leasing. When you choose us, you can expect the financing procedure to have five main steps. Our financing procedure occurs in the following order:
- You’ll submit your online application.
- When your application is approved, one of our staff members will reach out to you to go over the equipment you’ll need and, based on that, how much your financing plan will cost monthly.
- Once we finalize the invoice, you’ll be required to sign some contracts about your payment plan.
- After all contracts are signed and accounted for, we’ll tell our vendors where to deliver your equipment as soon as possible.
- Once your equipment is delivered and verified by you, we pay off the vendor and your lease with us begins!
Q: Why should I choose North Star Leasing?
A: We know you have options when it comes to leasing, financing or purchasing equipment for your distillery. That’s why we’re honored every time a business owner decides to trust us with the success of their business.
We’ve financed more than 40,000 transactions over the past 38 years, and we’ve helped businesses in various industries, ranging from brewing to automotive to plumbing, finance their equipment. No how good or bad your situation is, our staff can help find a financing or leasing plan that will work for your business model. We’re here to help you, always.
We only have one priority at North Star Leasing: doing whatever it takes to help your distillery thrive and succeed through equipment financing. We understand the common, everyday issues our clients face as business owners, thanks to the combined 150 years of experience our staff has in this industry. We promise to always be upfront and honest about our financing estimates, and we strive to deliver a fast turnaround time for your equipment financing application.
If you’re in the distilling industry and you’re in need of equipment financing options, contact us today. Depending on the type of equipment you need and how much of it you need, we’ll provide you with an estimated monthly payment that makes sense. You can reach us by calling (888) 868-1711 or by filling out our online form. We look forward to speaking with you soon!